How to Earn FREE Travel
Welcome to our travel rewards page ... where we track the status of building our portfolio of points earned for FREE travel.
We have included a central location for all the articles ever written on earning travel rewards here in one place. In addition, we will include topics on - how we redeem our points, the trips we take, and basic life hacks we have learned along the way.
Hope you enjoy!
Our Travel Rewards Portfolio
Just like tracking our dividend stock portfolio, we plan to show our up-to-date travel rewards portfolio. So when we earn more points, they are added to our assets below. When we redeem points, they are removed and the points updated, etc.
|Points Earned||Point Balance||Historical Points Earned|
|Chase Ultimate Rewards® - Card #1||64,838 points||64,838 points|
|Chase Ultimate Rewards® - Card #2||4,045 points||4,045 points|
|Chase Ultimate Rewards® - Card #3||108,191 points||108,191 points|
Earning Travel Rewards Timeline
The following is a simple timeline on how we have gone about earning travel rewards. We have included dates when we open/close cards, when we earn special BONUS points, and even when we redeem those points for travel.
- January 8, 2018 - Earned 100,000 Bonus Points on Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card for Mr. Money Sprout
- December 13, 2017 - Earned 50,000 Bonus Points on Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card for Mr. Money Sprout
- November 9, 2017 - Opened up first Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card for Mr. Money Sprout.
- November 3, 2017 - Opened up second Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card for Mrs. Money Sprout
- August 31, 2017 - Opened up first Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card for Mr. Money Sprout
Past Travel Rewards Posts
- How We Earned Over $2,000 in Free Travel
- Are Travel Rewards Cards with Annual Fees Worth Opening?
- A Recap Of Travel Rewards Card #1
- How to Hit Minimum Spend Requirements on Your Travel Rewards Card
- How We Plan to Use Large Upcoming Expenses to Maximize Our Travel Rewards
- Why Did We Open Our Next Travel Rewards Card?
- How to Travel to Hawaii for Practically Free
- How We Plan to Maximize Our Travel Rewards Spending
- How to Start Travel Hacking